Hi all,

        Really hope someone can help me out.

What I would like to do is to input multiple isbn numbers into a form, get
PHP to parse it into an array so that I can build the SQL query for multiple
insert. Currently I'm able to perform single inputs, one at a time, which is
time consuming.

I want to have a form<textarea name=isbn row=10 col=13> set up to get user
input (multiline, each line separated by a carriage return - actually it's
barcode is scanned in)
        eg : ISBN - 1-111-22222-1
                        1-111-22222-2
                        1-111-22222-3

I would like to parse this data into PHP and get PHP to use a foreach loop
(or a for loop) so that I can build up the $query to form ('isbn1')
('isbn2') ('isbn3').

I'm trying to insert into mySQL a multiple value insert sort of like

$query =        insert into table values
                ('isbn1')
                ('isbn2')
                ('isbn3');

Cheers,