Hi all,

I'm about to start developing the PHP and MySQL coding and designing to
make a web site with hundreds or maybe thousands of products, which will
be sold through the Internet (I hope :). The products (most of them) have
different sizes and/or colors to choose from and each selection will have
different IDs or codes. Even the same color for two different products
will have two different IDs.

My question is about how to design the web site, so for each product that
is displayed, a different palette of colors (each with it's own image) and
sizes appear for that item, letting the visitor choose from any selection.

To make myself more clear, anyone who has seen an AVON magazine or has a
girlfriend who want's to sell this over the Internet should know what I'm
talking about.

Thanks in advanced,

Cesar Aracena
[EMAIL PROTECTED]