Hello,
        I am having some problems with php, netscape enterprise server and
solaris 2.6.  I am not sure if this is a normal problem with the
configuration I have or if I am missing something.  But when I do
something like this: $IP = getenv('REMOTE_ADDR') , I do not get the
REMOTE_ADDR.  But if I do $IP = $REMOTE_ADDR it works fine.  This also
happens with other environment variables as well.  The getenv() also works
fine on my linux/apache setup too.  But if anyone could help out with this
getenv() problem I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Jeff

The nice thing about Windows is - It does not just crash, it displays a
dialog box and lets you press 'OK' first.