From: "Marek Kilimajer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Skon Lapamnuaypol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Add new loadable module in php

What platform are you running, where did you get php, do you have
imap.so in the extension directory, did you restart webserver after
changing its configuration?

Skon Lapamnuaypol wrote:

Hi,
I'm newbie in PHP and tried to install webmail appliction on PHP engine.
That webmail require a module IMAP,but my engine haven't have it yet. I
tried to put a "extenstion = imap.so" in php.ini. But, the application

still

can't detect this module. Can I add php module without recompile PHP

source.

Thanks in advance,
Skon L.

Hello

Where modules are concerned , you will need to stop and then start apache , as a reload/restart does not check for modules changes . I am not 100% sure of my explanation, but i know in pratice this is the case.

Cheers

Neil