Hi,

I need to access array values at varying dimensions.

What I want to do is something like this:

$full_index = ["op"]["view"];

print ${"HTTP_GET_VARS" . $full_index};

but that doesnt work :(

A messy solution would be:

function return_array_value($index1, $index2)
{
    if ($index2) {
        return $HTTP_GET_VARS[$index1][$index2];
    } else {
        return $HTTP_GET_VARS[$index1];

but this would mean I would have to continue adding 'if' clauses if I wanted
to access values more than one dimension deep.

Is there a neat way of getting at array values dynamically?

D. Robinson