"Yury B ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi,
> I need to use function imagecreatetruecolor() in my script but it
> doesn't work on my local apache+php+mysql on XP server. It works fine
> on the real server though but i need to play with it around. What do
> I need to do to get it work? from docs I understand I need gd 2.0.1
> or higher, well how to get it and how to install?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Yury

The gd library is shipped with the PHP distribution, so you should simply
upgrade to version 4.3.1 or 4.3.2.
You must download the big zip distribution, as it has all the needed
libraries.
Follow the instructions in the install readme file and you should have no
problems.

Andrei BEJENARU