Hi,

safe mode on and mass mailing wished. I know that it's not possible to set
the time limit, when safe mode is on. Sure mass mailing using mail function
takes longer than default execution time of the script. My codes should be
portable, that why modification of php.ini is not an option. The users
shouldn't be experinced and authorized to do this. In brief, I have to find
a solution without a need to work in shell.
So, due to my theoratical knowledge it seems to be a solution, to queue the
mails to sendmail by using popen. Is it true? Or what could be your
suggestion for this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Senih

---