IVáN DíAz wrote:
Hi everyone!

I would like to know if I need to empty from time to time the directory
where the session files are stored. I'm running windows nt4.0 and Apache.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ivan

That would probably be a good idea yes. On linux and unix based OS's sessions are usually stored in /tmp which gets periodically cleaned of old junk files.

Depending on how your windows machine is set up, you might need to clean the dir every now and again, i dont remember anything that did this in the NT4 OS, but its been a long time since I used it. That said if you have allot of space it could probably go without cleaning for years :)

Cheers

Neil