php-general Digest 24 Jun 2003 12:09:34 -0000 Issue 2136

Topics (messages 152554 through 152593):

Re: Change image file size dynamically
        152554 by: Sævar Öfjörð

Re: House for rent - Good price
        152555 by: Oscar F

client side cache
        152556 by: aljosa mohorovic
        152561 by: Jean-Christian IMbeault

Re: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8>
        152557 by: Doug Essinger-Hileman
        152564 by: Philip Olson

php question... opening external page/writing to it...
        152558 by: my
        152559 by: Sævar Öfjörð
        152560 by: my
        152563 by: Justin French

Re: Source/version control?
        152562 by: zbranigan

Re: Getting at $_POST values using a loop
        152565 by: Dave Alger

Manners and Heritage
        152566 by: SLanger.spirit21.de
        152569 by: Sancar Saran
        152579 by: Ford, Mike               [LSS]

Re: Berkeley db
        152567 by: Misha Peric

Re: uploading images
        152568 by: Misha Peric

Editor
        152570 by: Denis 'Alpheus' Cahuk
        152571 by: Jonathan Wilkes
        152586 by: Hidayet Dogan

WEB HOST
        152572 by: Denis 'Alpheus' Cahuk
        152574 by: Paul Chvostek
        152575 by: Denis 'Alpheus' Cahuk
        152591 by: Denis 'Alpheus' Cahuk

Re: Standalone PHP Client?
        152573 by: Craig

Re: Empty session directory
        152576 by: Neil M

highlight_file() in XHTML Strict?
        152577 by: Leif K-Brooks
        152590 by: Adrian

identify not only browser, but even browser windows with session
        152578 by: dorgon
        152580 by: Ernest E Vogelsinger

Re: Problem with GET variables
        152581 by: sven