I was testing a boring little FormMail script I've used on dozens of PHP
installations (Apache and IIS), when I got an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mail() in
/usr/local/apache/vweb/redfishinsurance/form2mail.php on line 65

What? How? I quote from the PHP manual entry for the "mail()" function:

"Requirements

No external libraries are needed to build this extension.

Installation

There is no installation needed to use these functions; they are part of the PHP core."

I wouldn't be so surprised and perplexed if it just somehow failed, but nope,
it's *undefined* ... should I be worried echo() and print() are going to go next?

Help.

-W