Hi,

    I didn't quite understood what you mean by CGI in this case,
but if you reffer to calling a script which resides on a server via HTTP
protocol, i suggest you take a look at the java.net.* package, You can
use the java.net.URLConnection to connect to the PHP script and act
as a client (like a browser) for it from your servlet.
    You should het the response from the script back through the
getInputStream()
ar any other method that suits you.
    Also take a look at java.net.HttpURLConnection which has more
specific methods for dealing with HTTP.
    Once again, I may have misunderstood you, but I hope this is
helpfull anyhow.

Cheers,
Catalin

"Rodrigo Reyes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi all
>     Has anyone been able to call php from a servlet (JAVA) using CGI
> interface? I am trying to do that here, and everything seems to work
without
> problems, except that no data returns from the execution of my scripts.
Any