Hi,

I am looking for a solution that will allow full text search of M$Office
files (Word, Powerpoint, EXCEL), PDF, HTML and Text files.

I am working on a project that involves uploading of the above files to a
server. After uploading, the Users should be able to search for key words or
phrases in the file.  The search should throw up a list like the ones we get
on Google.

Should I use Open Source Search Engines such as HTDig, Swish or Namazu?  Can
these be integrated into a PHP application?  I would appreciate it very much
if someone could provide me with some information on this.

Best Regards
Feroze