From: Tom Rogers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 12:43 PM
To: Miranda, Joel Louie M
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: [PHP] Passing form value into another form value?

Hi,

Monday, June 30, 2003, 2:41:59 PM, you wrote:
MJLM> Im a beginner and was hoping if you could help me on passing a
MJLM> value into a form and into another form? Im not sure what do you
MJLM> call that sequence but I hope you could get me into a howto
MJLM> section to do that or give me something nice.

MJLM> Thanks

MJLM> --
MJLM> Louie

Take the value from the first form and pass it in the second using a hidden
field..

//from first form

$value = $_post['value']

//second form

<form action......>
<input type="hidden" name="value" value="<?php echo $value?>"> . . . </form>

--
regards,
Tom