Recently, I had Apache upgraded on my linux redhat 7.3 server from 1.2.3 to
1.3.27.

PHP stopped working when trying to process html files with php in them.  In
the httpd.conf file, I have AllowOverride set to All.  In the Virtual Host
settings I have 'AddType application/x-httpd-php .html'.

HTML documents, which did process before the upgrade, no longer do.  Does
anyone know of any reason for this?  I've been searching on the web, but
most people go back to the ol' AllowOverride thing, which isn't the issue in
this case.

Thanks,

-Mike