On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, Dore van Hoorn wrote:
>
> > This is not exactly what you've asked for, but perhaps you're able to use
> > it anyway. It is the PHP script I use to create a print-friendly page:
> > Everything between <!-- Start Print Version --> and <!-- End Print Version
>
> thanks friend..
> exactly I wish print my data transaction to paper via printer driver
> and this cliet running ms windows (printer this here)
> and server running redhat linux (PHP on apache web server this here)

http://dataxi.sourceforge.net

Download dataxi-install-xxx.tar.gz.
That inludes a package called dzdocprint.php that produces PDF that you
can pass to CUPS printer on the server side (lpr -Pprintername tmp.pdf).

If you download the example-xxx.tar.gz you find a file called
print_album.ini that is an example template for printing used by
dzdocprint.php.

Let me know if you have any troubles getting started with it.

Cheers,
--
--Jyry