i installed my php on my windows machine using the "php triad" software
which i downloaded from www.sourceforge.net. however, now i have a problem
with "include" command. for everything i wish to include into my programs, i
need to speficy this folder in the "include_path" inside my php.ini. can i
change this configuration?

for example, lets say i have a directory called:

    c:/apache/htdocs/phpprograms/

inside this phpprograms, i have the following files:

    class_include.phpi
    actual_program.php

inside my "actual_program.php", i require the "class_include.phpi", but this
gives me a runtime error.

i think it must be some configuration problem? i would appreciate if someone
can tell me how to do this!

cheers/erick

---