have you read my email and those docs carefully? and you sure I am asking some silly questions?
my question is that I have a website. the user may not stay in one page, they may jump from one page to another page
so I want to logout the user if he close all the browser windows, in stead one of the browser window.

On Tuesday, July 1, 2003, at 04:04 PM, Daevid Vincent wrote:

Did you even read the docs on sessions?

http://us4.php.net/manual/en/function.session-destroy.php

http://us4.php.net/manual/en/function.session-unset.php

http://us4.php.net/manual/en/function.session-unregister.php

*sigh*

Please people, think and at least do the simplest of searching on the site
before firing off an email to 10,000 people on this list.

-----Original Message-----
From: sunwei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] how can I logout autamaitcally (using session)

when the user close all the IE windows, should the session be destroyed autamatically? it seems in my website, the session is not destroyed autamatically, so that other people open the IE and see that he can access the website without logging in. so what I should do?

thanks a lot for any help or suggestion.

wei sun