Hi there,

Thanks for your response.  I understand that I can specify a target in
the form tag.  However, if I were to do that both buttons would have to
go to the same frame.  (I think?)

If I could specify the target for each submit button, that would work
perfectly.  Also, if I could have the same input fields shared between
two forms (one for each target destination).  However, I don't think
that either of these is an option in regular HTML.

Thanks,
Grant

--
Grant Rutherford
Iders Incorporated

This message is intended solely for the use of the designated
recipient(s) and their appointed delegates, and may contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized disclosure,
copying or distribution of its contents is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please destroy it
and advise the sender immediately by phone, email or facsimile.