In addition to using an elready developed web mail client.  If you plan to
have a large number of users, you might want to go with some type of
completely managed packaged software.  I was reading about Novell NetMail.
Check it out, even runs on Linux now too -->
http://www.novell.com/products/netmail/  Don't know how customiseable it is
or if you could use PHP to extend it, but its worth a look.

- Anthony

"Pete Morganic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> There's loads of email clients here

http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Email_Systems/Web-based_E
mail/index.html