Hello,

How do I communicate betwen an HTML page having JavaScript and a PHP server
code without having to refresh the HTML page. I was originally thinking of
having an invisible applet communicating to the server, but I am not sure
how this is done.

I am also considering XML and SOAP, but I am not sure about the following:
1. Where does the SOAP client reside - on the browser/html or on the server?
2. How do I communicate from my HTML page to the SOAP client?

Regards,
Sharat

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.