I have this javascript that enables browsing and selecting of a file.  This
file location and name are then transferred further down in the form as an
<option>.  Multiple files may be chosen as they are just added one below the
other.  Anyway, when the form is submitted it is only retrieving the last
file name from the form.  How can I get PHP to return all the values from
the <select> part.  Basically this is what is happening:

1.  Choose a file  <input type="file" name="viewing" onchange="loadImg();">
2. File location and name are displayed in the
<select name="imgList" style="width:350;" size="6" multiple></select> as
<option value="c:\images\filename.gif">c:\images\filename.gif</option>
The javascript creates the option and a new option is added and appended
when a new file is chosen.
3. Submit form to php script to send location and stuff to database.

Anyone have any ideas of how I can get PHP to loop through and pull out each
option value?  They are separated by a comma.  Right now, it only grabs the
last file even though all files are highlighted before submission.

thanks