I'm using the foreach to loop through a array that is passed from a form.
The form has a multiple select field and the field sends a list of selected
image locations (i.e. c:\\myimages\\rabbit.gif).  All the fields are
selected by use of JavaScript before the form is submitted.  Anyway, I am
getting the error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_FOREACH in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webpage10\example\u_images\act_load_imgs.php on line 39

Here is the code that I am using.  The foreach statement is line 39.

//loop through all the chosen file names and input them individually
$count = 0

foreach ($filename as $filevalue){

 //get file size function
 function fsize($file) {
  $a = array("B", "KB", "MB");
  $pos = 0;
  $size = filesize($file);
  while ($size >= 1024) {
   $size /= 1024;
   $pos++;
     }
 return round($size,2)." ".$a[$pos];
 }
 $file_size = !fsize($filevalue);

 //get specific file name
 $parts=explode("\\",$filevalue);
 $file_name=$parts[sizeof($parts)];

 //get file type function
 $ext = strrchr($file_loc_name,'.');
 $file_type = $ext;

//write information from file to db
 $sql = "INSERT INTO images "
  . "(img_location, img_name, img_type, img_size, category_id) ";
 $sql.= "VALUES (";
 $sql.= "'{$filevalue}', '{$file_name}', '{$file_type}', '{$file_size}',
'{$catID}')";
 mssql_query ($sql);

 $count++;

//end of loop
;}

Anyone see what may be causing this?  When I do a simple foreach ($filename
as $filevalue){ echo ($filevalue);}, it will return all the files names
chosen from the form.

thanks