STOP SPAMING the list. Is your product free of charge/ opensource? NO! If you
are charing for your product and your source is not open, you have no place on
opensource lists.
This is 3rd list you are spamming. Somebody block this free-rider from this list.
BTW, MSAccess can be had for less and you can run it via Wine on Linux with no
problems!

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: