If i am not mistaken your phpinfo is picking up the bundled mysql
package that comes with php.

You should still be able to connect to mysql. However, if you downloaded
the zip file instead of the installer then you should have a
php_mysql.dll file that you can put in your path that php should pick up
that might be different.

I am not 100% up-to-date on the dlls that are available in the php zip
file.

--
BigDog