Hello
I need help.
I'm querying a database then printing the results in a table. I want the result to be
in a table with 2 columns per row.
something like that

--                        --                          --
--      row 1          --         row 2         --
--      row 3          --         row 4         --
--      row 5           --         row 6         --
     and so on.....

How can I do that?
Please help me asap