Jim McNeely wrote:
I know a lot more about php than about flash (which is probably sad) but does anyone know how to take info in an array and pass it into an array in flash? I think they have arrays, but the only thing I can seem to find in flash to get info from php is the loadvariable actionscript step. I looked around via google and I couldn't find anything within a reasonable time that seemed to answer this question.

You can do it via XML, or you could use serialize in PHP and write an unserialize function in ActionScript.

Macromedia Flash MX Documentation:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/documentation.html

TIA

Jim McNeely