From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 July 2003 10:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Retaining formatting problem[Scanned]

Hello everyone,

I have a long running problem that i just want to get covered, I have a standard text
box for people to insert long lengths of text.

This text box is in a standard <input type="text"> but when I insert it into the
database the line returns dissapear, eg

"this

little amount of

text"

will enter like

"this little amount of text will enter like"

Please help me it is p!!$$!ng me right off :P

Cheers in advance