Hello,

I've found problem with MSIE showing sometimes blank page when
compression is turned on (no matter using zlib.output_compression or
gzip handler). I've found that happens when page is <=4096 bytes long
(output in HTML). And this suggested me to try to change buffer size
for compression (for zlib, that I was using) cause it was set to
exactly 4KB. But that didn't help at all :-( If I add space characters
at the end of output to let page grow ower 4096 bytes - everything
works fine, else MSIE shows blank page and user has to hit "Refresh"
button to see correct page. With other browsers that problem doesn't
happen.

Do you have any idea how to solve that? BTW - changing browser or
doing anything with user system is not good idea for me, cause I can't
force users of my application to do anything - they use (and will use)
windows+IE and so that's my problem to find solution. And output
compression is a MUST for me cause I have to cut network traffic to
lower users costs of using internet (GPRS transmission using mobile
phones).

Big thanks in advance for any help

Sebastian Baran