From: Mauricio [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 11:14 AM
To: PHP
Subject: Re: [PHP] Refresh PHP

Hello Ralph,

Actually, after calling session_destroy() I reset those variables
assigning
an empty value like you said. But it still doesn't work. I did a test
after
destroying session variables, printing them. They are empty.

Another weird thing is that when a login as "joao" them logoff,  exclude
IE
cache, going in Tools >> Internet Option..., and login again with
another
user, this way the variable are printed correctly.

It happens in any windows version (95,98,ME,2K,XP) using IE 6.0 and
Netscape
7.