From: Bruce Bruen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 2:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Blatant newbie question - killing a session

Hi, this is my first question to the list and ... Yes I'm a newbie,
verrry wet behind the ears.

I am trying to set up a secured site under IIS.  I have done pretty well
by my standard to get to where I have.  Authoursed users can access the
site, unauthorised ones get sent elsewhere.  So, I am now up to testing
the various security combinations and its driving me mad that the
session persists when I'm testing bad logins.

How or where does one set up a "session extuinguisher"?  After one two
or n attempts I want to kill the entire session and start afresh - note
this is in testig only, the way it works now is great for live.

Tia
Bruce