Hi,

Sorry if this is frowned upon, but my company is looking for another
PHP developer, and I figured I'd post the job ad here.  We haven't had
much luck finding PHP people in the past so I was hoping maybe I'd
catch some eyes of people who maybe aren't necessarily actively
looking for a new job.  The job ad is below, please email resumes and
sample code  from a recent project (or questions about the position)
to "michaels at crye-leike dot com". Thanks for looking, here's the
ad:

-----------------------

Crye-Leike, Realtors, the leading real estate company in the
Mid-South, seeks an experienced web developer. Our current environment
utilizes both Linux /Apache/PHP and NT/IIS/ASP.

This position requires strong technical knowledge in a server-side
scripting technology such as PHP (preferred) /JSP/Perl/ASP. Knowledge
of SQL queries, stored procedures and database design required. Must
have experience in HTML/CSS and familiarity with HTTP and networking
concepts. Graphic design and user-interface skills are desired.
Experience with CVS and Linux/Unix shell environments a plus.

The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of development
experience, and the motivation and desire to learn new technologies.
Must be able to analyze business requirements and specifications,
develop, enhance, test and troubleshoot applications independently and
with a team. May own responsibility for entire projects. Will also be
required to support existing applications.

Send resume including sample code from a recent project. Resumes
without sample code will not be considered. Applicants may be tested
for proficiency.