> > Next thing, please add a reply-to header that has the lists mailing
> > address.
>
> This is a topic of debate, and many people (including myself) would urge people
> to ignore this advice. Mangling mail headers can have bad consequences, and
> there is very little reason to do so.

Yeah, but I think the OP was not talking about mangling headers. The
subject was how to ask questions, not how to set up the list server.

The question is whether or not a person wants personal replies, I think.

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Kansai Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan