From: PHP List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 1:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] HTTPS POST without user/client intervention

I am writing a php script to accept an HTTPS POST of data from a remote
site, process the data, and send an HTTPS POST response back (not
necessarily to the same remote site). I can do this pretty easily in
PERL (which I may have to if I can't find a PHP solution).  Also I need
to do the https post without any kind of client or user interaction. I
have checked through php.net and phpbuilder.com but have only come up
with things for HTTP POST (no SSL Encryption).  Anyone run across
something like this, or can point me in a direction to look?

--
Woody

In a world without boundaries why
do we need Gates and Windows?