> Hi Joel,
>
> Thanks for nice comments on the XML, XSL.
>
> I want to know more about it. can you please send me
> some article, links and tutorials?
>
> Thanks
>
> Hardik

The ultimate source for xml related technologies is the World
Wide Web Consortium at

    http://www.w3.org

Most of the pages there are legalese, and really deep swimming. I think
they do have some introductory materials, however.

Model/View/Controller materials are most likely to be found in relation
to SmallTalk, Objective C, and Java, since the concepts were originally
worked out in those arenas. MVC and XML don't mix well, but the MVC
concept is good to keep in mind if you want to use XML well.

Other than that, there is plenty of material on the web. I know weeding
out the bad stuff is not easy, but many of the pages that got me started
have moved, I know not where.

--
Joel Rees, programmer, Kansai Systems Group
Altech Corporation (Alpsgiken), Osaka, Japan