"Note: In PHP 4.3.0, getallheaders() became an alias for
apache_request_headers(). Essentially, it was renamed. This is because this
function only works when PHP is compiled as an Apache Module."

Does your Netware port run as an Apache module?

Cheers!

Mike

Beckett Park, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]