Hi there,

I read this interesting thread and come up with some
questions.

1. How efficient is to use XML+XSLT solution? Does it
add processing overhead to the system?

2. Do you have some examples which can describe the
separation of layers using the XML+XSLT technology?

3. Currently i am storing the data in the mysql
database. so first i need to create the xml file on
fly and then i need to integrate this xml file with
the xsl style sheet. Please corret if i am wrong
anywhere

So far i have above questions in my mind. If i come up
with other questions then  i will let you know.

Thanks

Hardik