I have a form which I want to post multiple values from one function to another using
checkboxes.

Having one value is simple- the form submits the value $File and is then retrieved in
the target function via $_Request['File']
So far so good.

Now I want to have multiple values for $File, because $File is a value assigned to a
dynamically generated list of files in a folder
(which will change from folder to folder).

If I have multiple <input type=checkbox name=File value=$File> then only the last
value is posted to the next function and retrieved
by $_Request['File']

How can I post and retrieve all values of $File or am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks