Well if phpinfo.php looks like <?php phpinfo(); ?>, and when you view it
through the server you get tons of data, PHP is working. If you just get
<?php phpinfo(); ?>, it's not.

--
"Miracles happen to those who believe in them. Otherwise why does not the
Virgin Mary appear to Lamaists, Mohammedans, or Hindus who have never heard

-Bernard Berenson