Hi every body !

I am writing a script which  pops up download dialog box on click of a Link.

Headers i m sending out for downloading jpegs are:

        header("Cache-control: private");
        header("Content-Type: image/jpeg");
        header("Content-Type: application/octet-stream");
        header("Content-Length: $size");
        header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=$fname");
        header("Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary");
        readfile($fname);

All these work well in MSIE 5.0+ and Netscape 4.7+ . But on Mac I.E its not popping up
the dialog box rather it opens up the jpg file in the browser window. I don know where
am i doing wrong. Please suggest me . I cracked my mind for hours but in vain. So
please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Binay