From: skate [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'CPT John W. Holmes';
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Mail From option in PHP.ini

the sendmail_path in php.ini is to do with where abouts the sendmail program
is located, not where your sending mail from...

if you define the extra headers in the mail, such as FROM and REPLY-TO, you
shouldn't have any problems. basically, it's just like fake-mail, and your
recipient should be none-the-wiser unless he really wants to sift through
the headers.