Johnny Martinez wrote:
Hi all,
I'm having an issue with quotes, slashes, and apostrophes being submitted
into text boxes and they are breaking my sql statements. So, I am trying to
do two things.
1. javascript form validation to prevent the double quotes and slashes
2. a sql_scrubber function to handle the apostrophes

I am not strong in JS. I have found examples on the net for the form
validation but my problem is that I want to use the same function on each
text box for the testing of slashes and double quotes.

Does anyone have or know of a location out there? Is their a better solution
for what I am trying to do? Thanks in advance.

You might want to check out stripslashes().

http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.addslashes.php

- Brad