Hi,

I am having a hell of a time with this. Whenever I think it's working,
something else screws up. There obviously has to be a better way to do
this than I am doing it. To reiterate, I am trying to open a file,
remove one entry, add another entry, and resave the file. The way I
currently have it works and doesn't work. One time it will work, another
time it says it can't write to the file.

Can someone may give me an idea of a good way to do this as I am just
going around in circles here.

TIA.

Note. The entries to be added and removed are provided by a form.