Hi,
I know there are already a lot of posting regarding this bug. But I can't
find a solution for this problem. There is no problem with my installation,
I think. I can call java classes. But the Unable to create Java Virtual
Machine error will occur if I would to constantly refresh the page. I guess
there is a out of memory issue or deadlock somewhere.
Have any one sucessfully deploy php pages accessing java classes without
errors? This bug has been submitted but not resolved. Have anyone come up
with a solution?
I am working on a winxp, using Apache 1.3.27 and php 4.3.2., java version
1.4.1.

Thanks in advance.