--- Andrei Verovski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am need to pass serialized assotiative array via form hidden
> field (not GET or POST).

This is impossible. A hidden form field is simply a form field that is not
displayed to the user. Form actions must be GET or POST.

> In order to do it, I did the following: urlencode(serialize($my_array)).

Don't URL encode the value of the form field, since the browser will take care
of that. You should probably use POST rather than GET, because serializing an
array might yield a very long string and make the URL too large for the Web
browser and/or Web server to handle.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====
Become a better Web developer with the HTTP Developer's Handbook
http://httphandbook.org/