Thanks man. That got rid of the error, however it is not using the variable in the script. I can't run this via wget or the browser since the importing files are rather large.

Any other ideas?

Chris

At 11:33 PM 7/23/2003, Chris Shiflett wrote:
--- CDitty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have written a script that runs fine when I run it via the
> command line. However, when I tack on variables to the command
> line, I get an error.
>
> This works.....
> php -q ./import.php
>
> This doesn't
> php -q ./import.php?feed=eastwood

I might be wrong, but I don't think it's possible to simulate GET or POST from
the command line like that. I always have a "shell script" perspective and pass
things in as arguments like this:

./import.php --feed=eastwood

Of course, if it's under document root, you can test from the command line
using wget.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====
Become a better Web developer with the HTTP Developer's Handbook
http://httphandbook.org/