this is a reply on:

> I am wondering how on php.net the search for functions is done.
You
> can add
> any function just behind the php.net
> like php.net/phpinfo and it will point you right through it. I
know  how to
> redirect this as a 404 error in apache to another file, but then
the
> url is
> changing. In the php.net case the url stayes the same.
> Does anybody know how this is done?

reply:

Use a path relative to your httpdocs for your error document, e.g.
ErrorDocument 404 /myerrorpage.php
instead of
ErrorDocument 404 http://mysite/myerrorpage.php
David.

Unfortunatelly this is not what I mean.

Have a look on this:
http://www.globosapiens.net/hially
A php page is redirecting this 404 error to another page, but I would like
to have
the URL stay the same like it is done on php.net

Can anybody help?

Thanx,

Merlin

------------------------------
Worldwide Travel Community
http://www.globosapiens.net

--
<IFRAME
SRC="http://saratoga.globosapiens/associates/report_member.php?u=3&color=EEE

"David Nicholson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello,

This is a reply to an e-mail that you wrote on Tue, 22 Jul 2003 at
21:15, lines prefixed by '>' were originally written by you.
> Hi there,
> I am wondering how on php.net the search for functions is done.
You
> can add
> any function just behind the php.net
> like php.net/phpinfo and it will point you right through it. I
know
> how to
> redirect this as a 404 error in apache to another file, but then
the
> url is
> changing. In the php.net case the url stayes the same.
> Does anybody know how this is done?
> Thanx, Merlin

Use a path relative to your httpdocs for your error document, e.g.

ErrorDocument 404 /myerrorpage.php

instead of

ErrorDocument 404 http://mysite/myerrorpage.php

David.

--
phpmachine :: The quick and easy to use service providing you with
professionally developed PHP scripts :: http://www.phpmachine.com/

          Professional Web Development by David Nicholson
                    http://www.djnicholson.com/

    QuizSender.com - How well do your friends actually know you?
                     http://www.quizsender.com/
                    (developed entirely in PHP)