Thank you everyone for making my programming get easier, I have been
programming for now 9 mnths and the whole time i have been coding the LONG
and HARD way, just looking at your problems and resolutions to problems has
highly advanced my programming techniques.

I made a very long script which was at a comfortable 6800 lines, (My admin
script) after reading through techniques talked about in this list i have
just re-writen the script and its not MORE powerful and only 1,500 lines :D

I Know its off topic, but thank you and have a good weekend all

Brenton Dobell
IT Technician
Lead Intranet Programmer

Le Fevre High School