"Police Trainee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Warning: main(http://143.43.222.103/sga)
> [function.main]: failed to create stream: Invalid
> argument in
> /hsphere/local/home/domain/mydomain.com/includesite.php
> on line 2
>
> Warning: main() [function.main]: Failed opening
> 'http://143.43.222.103/sga' for inclusion
> (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
> /hsphere/local/home/domain/mydomain.com/includesite.php
> on
> line 2

Ok - this is kinda weird, but I got it to work on my machine after getting
the same error.
I tried including a page off a different server and it worked just fine.  So
I started messing around and got the following to work for the page you're
trying to include:

  include('http://wiu.edu/SGA/');

Of course, the graphics don't show...
Don't ask me why that works instead, but it does for me.  Give it a shot.

  -- Rob