Hi,

I've recently started looking into some PHP code, so please
bear with me if I sound less than a novice...
I have a html file with php code which works only if I
remove the ">" from the ending escape sequence. For example,
Correct php code would be :
<?php echo getenv("myURL");?>/mypath/my.gif
Works only if I remove the ">" :
<?php echo getenv("myURL");?/mypath/my.gif

Can someone point out where I'm goofing up?
Also, I'm not on this list, so I'd appreciate replies
to my email address mg_bhaduri(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Thanks!