On Monday 28 July 2003 02:14, skate wrote:
> dammit!!!  the link doesn't work... i was REALLY excited to find out what
> my boss doesn't want me to know!!!
>
> it's also reassuring to know (reading at the bottom) that this is NOT
> SPAM!!! i feel safe knowing that this isn't actually spam, and that all
> members of this list actually requested this email...

Please stop responding to spam with spam! And if you really cannot resist the
urge to respond at least have the courtesy to trim your response so that we
don't have to see the spam over and over again.

/*
The announcement of the one meeting you most wanted to attend will arrive in
the mail the day after the event.
                -- Postal Postulate
*/